The House of Haig is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century in Scotland. 

In 1824 John Haig established Scotland's oldest grain distillery, Cameronbridge, and set out to pioneer the art of producing Grain Whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills, a process which would go on to provide the foundations for the success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. The House of Haig's legacy of tradition and excellence continues to underpin the extraordinary HAIG CLUB story.

The inspiration for the name HAIG CLUB can be found in archive materials dating back to the 1920s, in which Haig Whisky was advertised as "The Clubman's Whisky".

View as: